August 27, 2010 § Leave a comment
August 25, 2010 § Leave a comment
This is a memo distributed on October 7th, 1948 and created by the City of Kingston’s engineer at the time A. F. Hallinan.
It speaks of both the ‘Colored Cemetery’ on Pine Street and the Houghtaling Cemetery that was almost directly across the street. (In modern times, Pine Street Pediatrics now sits at the Houghtaling site. The remains were removed and buried at the Dutch Church cemetery in Kingston).